- Rollo (disambiguation)
Rollo has multiple meanings. It may mean: ;a first name
Rollo Armstrong, member of British dance act Faithless
Rollo May, US-American psychologist
Rollo of Normandy, the founder and first ruler of the Viking principality in what soon became known as Normandy (in Old Norse sources identified with Hrolf Ganger)
;a last name
Piero Rollo, Italian boxer
;a fictional character
* Rollo, character in books by
King Rollo, a children's cartoon character
* Rollo, the rich little kid in "
Nancy" comic books and the comic strip
Rollo Tomasi, the name given to an anonymous criminal by Edmund Exley in the novel and movie "L.A. Confidential"
* "Rollo", a crab fishing boat in the fleet at
Dutch Harbor, during the late 1970s and early 1980s
* The local nickname for the Finnish city of
Rollo, Burkina Faso, a town in Burkina Faso
* Rollo, a side-project from Atsuo, the drummer of Japanese metal band
* Rollo, a chocolate coated
swiss rollmanufactured by Ceylon Biscuits Limited
Rolo, a chocolate-covered caramel candy
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.