Mio or MIO may refer to:
- "My" or "mine" in Italian and Spanish
- mio, a written abbreviation for "millions" as a unit indicator in the financial markets
- Mio, an abbreviation for Mebioctet (see Octet (computing)), a unit of information or computer storage
- MIO Biwako Kusatsu, a Japanese football club in Kusatsu, Shiga
- Mio Card, a company that sells debit cards for recurring payments
- Mio, Michigan, a town in the USA
- Mio, My Son, a children's book by Astrid Lindgren
- Mio Technology, a Taiwanese mobile electronics manufacturer
- mio TV, a pay-TV service by SingTel
- Yamaha Mio, a motorcycle made by Yamaha Motor
- Mío, song by Paulina Rubio
- MiO, a Kraft foods flavor product, marketed as a "liquid water enhancer"
- Fiat Mio - Urban Car
- Michael Mio Nielsen, former Danish footballer
- MIQ, female Japanese pop and anime theme song vocal artist, who first used MIO as her naFia
- Vangjush Mio, Albanian painter (1891-1957)
- Mio, a minor recurring character from Grandia 1
- Mio Akiyama, a major character in K-On!
- Mio Amakura, a character in the video game series "Fatal Frame".
- Mio Sakamoto, a major character in Strike Witches
- Mio Suzuki, a character in Kamen Rider Kiva also known as the Pearlshell Fangire/Queen.
- Maritime Interdiction Operations
- Masivo Integrado de Occidente, a bus-based mass-transportation system being constructed in Cali, Colombia
- MIO, micaceous iron oxide, a type of hematite used in anti-corrosion paints, e.g., the top layer of paint of Eiffel Tower
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.