Condenser may refer to:
- Condenser (heat transfer), a device or unit used to condense vapor into liquid. More specific articles on some types include:
- Condenser (optics), in classical optics gathers visible light and directs it onto a projection lens
- Condenser (microscope), a group of lenses mounted below the stage of an optical microscope to concentrate light
- Capacitor, formerly called a condenser, an electrical device that can store energy
- Condenser microphone, a device that converts sound waves into an electrical signal
- Steam locomotive condensing apparatus, a condenser fitted to steam locomotives for use in tunnels and to increase range
- Synchronous condenser, a rotating machine similar to a motor, used to control AC power flow in electric power transmission
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.