- Cock (surname)
Two chefs in the process of cooking.
Origin Word/Name Dutch and Flemish Meaning Derived from the occupation of a cook. Other names Related names de Cock, kok, de Kok
- Adam Gates (aka Bob C. Cock), composer, musician, Primus roadie and producer
- Christina Cock (supercentenarian)
- Christopher Cock, auctioneer of the eighteenth century
- Edward Cock, British surgeon
- Gerald Cock, first director of BBC television
- Hieronymus Cock (also Kock), Flemish Renaissance painter and engraver
- Jack Cock (John Gilbert Cock), English footballer
- Martin Cock, stage name of American Head Charge singer Cameron Heacock
Germanic SlavicKucharz · Kuchař · Kukharchuk · Kukharenko This page or section lists people with the surname Cock. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.