Mainline, Main line, or Main Line may refer to:
- Main line (railway), the principal artery of a railway system
- Main Line of Public Works, a railroad and canal system in Pennsylvania
- Main Line (Long Island Rail Road), Long Island City to Greenport
- Main Line (NJ Transit), formerly part of the Erie Railroad, Hoboken to Suffern
- SEPTA Main Line, shared segment to Glenside
- South Line, Tasmania, Australia, also called the Main Line
- Mainline (flight), an airline carrier's non-regional service
- A toll road system where all vehicles stop at various locations on the highway to pay a toll
- Philadelphia Main Line, a collection of suburbs of Philadelphia
- Mainline Protestant, a group of Christian church denominations
- BitTorrent (software), nicknamed mainline by developers denoting its official origins
- McKenna Mendelson Mainline, a seminal Canadian blues band
- "Mainline", a song by KISS on their 1974 album Hotter Than Hell
- Midland Mainline, a defunct UK train operating company
- Mainline Freight, a UK railfreight company
- First South Yorkshire, formerly "Mainline" (1993-1998), a large bus operator in South Yorkshire, England
- Mainline, a model railway models company now owned by Bachmann.
- Mainliner (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.