- Environmental Monitoring and Assessment
Environmental Monitoring and Assessment Abbreviated title (ISO) Environ Monit Assess Discipline Environmental monitoring and assessment Edited by G.B. Wiersma Publication details Publisher Springer (Netherlands) Publication history 1981-present Frequency Weekly Impact factor
1.436 Indexing ISSN 0167-6369 (print)
LCCN 82641109 CODEN EMASDH OCLC number 07589096 Links
Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, first published in 1981, is a weekly, peer reviewed, scientific journal published by Springer. The managing editor is G.B. Wiersma (University of Maine).
Aims and scope
The focus of this journal is the results of analyzed data pertaining to assessment and monitoring of risks that may affect the environment and human beings. The analysis is also synthesised with various categories of health data. The data gathered from the studies of diseases in human populations (risk factors and remedies), and toxicological ramifications obtained from the data analysis is published as well. Coverage includes, the steps and process of assessing risks from exposure to pollution.
Coverage includes environmental systems monitoring from conception to configuration, implementation, and management. These monitoring systems are designed to gather data pertianining to individuals and populations.
Broad topical coverage
Abstracting and indexing
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Current Contents/Agriculture, Biology & Environmental Sciences
- The Zoological Record
- BIOSIS Previews
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Index Medicus
- CAB Abstracts
- Global Health
- CAB International
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature
- Food Science and Technology Abstracts
- Radiation monitoring
- Environmental monitoring
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Institute for Environment and Sustainability
- ^ a b NLM catalog. U.S. National Library of Medicine. 2009.
- ^ a b c d e Home page. Springer Science+Business Media. 2011.
- ^ "Epidemiology". A collaboration of several U.S. universities. Extension Toxicology Network. 9/93. http://pmep.cce.cornell.edu/profiles/extoxnet/TIB/epidemiology.html. Retrieved 2011-01-01.
- ^ Master List. Thomson Reuters. 2011.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.