- Daredevil: The Album
Daredevil: The Album Soundtrack album by Various artists Released March 4, 2003 Genre Post-grunge, nu metal Label Wind-Up Marvel Comics film series soundtrack chronology Spider-Man: Original Motion Picture Score
Daredevil: The Album
X2: Original Motion Picture Score
Professional ratings Review scores Source Rating Allmusic 
Daredevil: The Album was released in 2003 by Wind-Up Records for the movie Daredevil, starring Ben Affleck. All songs were previously unreleased, and some songs appeared on later releases. House of Pain's "Top o' the Morning To Ya" is not included, despite being prominently featured in the film.
- "Won't Back Down" by Fuel
- "For You" by The Calling
- "Bleed For Me" by Saliva
- "Hang On" by Seether
- "Learn the Hard Way" by Nickelback
- "The Man Without Fear" by Drowning Pool Feat. Rob Zombie
- "Right Now" by Nappy Roots feat. Marcos Curiel of P.O.D.
- "Evening Rain" by Moby
- "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence Feat. Paul McCoy
- "Until You're Reformed" by Chevelle
- "Right Before Your Eyes" by Hoobastank
- "Fade Out/In" by Paloalto
- "Caught in the Rain" by Revis
- "High Wire Escape Artist" by Boysetsfire
- "Raise Your Rifles" by Autopilot Off
- "Daredevil Theme (Blind Justice Remix)" by Graeme Revell and Mike Einziger
- "My Immortal" by Evanescence
- "Sad Exchange" by Finger Eleven
- "Simple Lies" by Endo
- "Let Go" by 12 Stones
- "Won't Back Down" was later re-released on Natural Selection.
- "Hang On" appeared on the U.S. version of Disclaimer II.
- "Bring Me to Life" and "My Immortal" were re-released on Fallen. Later the album was re-issued with a newer recording of "My Immortal". It had originally appeared on the Evanescence demo, Origin as well.
- "Learn the Hard Way" appeared as a bonus track on some copies of The Long Road.
Daredevil Creators Supporting characters Villains Films Television appearancesThe Trial of the Incredible Hulk • "Framed" • "The Man Without Fear" Publications Storylines See also: Alternative versions of Daredevil
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.