- Combined Agents of America
Combined Agents of America (CAA) # of Members: 45 Creation: 1997 Official Website http://www.combinedagents.com
CAA currently ranks as one of the top 20 privately-held property and casualty agencies in the nation, and 14th in the nation among personal lines agencies according to the Insurance Journal. Founded in 1997, CAA is a growing managing general agency (MGA) targeting the insurance industry in the southwest and central region of the country. By funneling the agencies’ combined premiums, CAA brings larger volume commitments to insurance companies and provides its members with greater benefits from insurance companies, vendor discounts and other incentives. In 2009, CAA generated over $411 million in combined property and casualty annual premiums, and works with 18 of some of the largest insurance companies in the nation. All CAA member agencies retain their independence. Eight of the CAA member agencies have been recognized as “best practices” agencies by the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA). CAA member agencies make up one-third of the “best practice agencies” selected in Texas.
CAA Member Agencies
- ^ Bibby, Brilling & Associates Joins CAA as Member Agency, Insurance Journal, August 19, 2010
- ^ CAA Ranks as a Top 20 Property & Casualty Lines Leader, CAA press release, August 06, 2009
- ^ Closer Look: Top 50 Personal Lines Agencies, Insurance Journal, November 15, 2010
- ^ CAA Expands Beyond Texas Borders, National Underwriter P&C, March 11, 2009
- ^ Risks are High for Employment Lawsuits–and so are Opportunities, American Agent & Broker magazine, July 23, 2010
- ^ Combined Agents Group Premiums Grow to $410M in 2009, Insurance Journal, February 18, 2010
- ^ Eight CAA Members Recognized as Best Practices, American Agents & Broker, October 14, 2010
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.