McKinley may refer to:
- Craig McKinley (physician), Canadian physician and aquanaut
- David McKinley (born 1947), U.S. Representative
- John McKinley (1780-1852), U.S. Senator and Associate Justice of the Supreme Court
- John McKinly (1721–1796), President of Delaware
- Kenny McKinley (1987–2010), American football player
- Robin McKinley (born 1952), fantasy author
- William McKinley (1843–1901), 25th President of the United States
- William McKinley (Virginia) (1798-1826fl. 1798-1826), U.S. Representative
- William B. McKinley (1856–1926), U.S. Senator
- William Thomas McKinley (born 1938), American composer
- Fort William McKinley (now Fort Bonifacio) in Taguig City
- United States
- Mount McKinley
- McKinley County, New Mexico
- McKinley Township, Emmet County, Michigan
- McKinley Township, Huron County, Michigan
- McKinley, Minnesota (disambiguation) (multiple)
- McKinley, Wisconsin (disambiguation) (multiple)
- The Itanium 2 processor
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.