- Sir Millard Mulch
For the British mathematician, see Carl King-Millward.
Sir Millard Mulch, real name Carl King (often incorrectly referred to as Paul Mavanu from a satirical e-book based on his album of the same name that used that alias), (born Willoughby, Ohio) is a musician who has worked with Virgil Donati and Devin Townsend. He is the creator of a four hour album called, How To Sell The Whole F#@!ing Universe To Everybody, Once And For All! co-released through Mimicry Records in 2005, a record label owned by Trey Spruance of Mr. Bungle. He has released various EPs and albums earlier including The De-Evolution of Yasmine Bleeth in 2001.
He is now working under the pseudonym Dr. Zoltan Øbelisk. In 2010 he released a 5-minute drum-battle with Marco Minnemann, in which the two trade complex polyrhythmic drum solos, through a blend of Drumkit from Hell programming and live performance.
He is the author of the book, So, You're A Creative Genius... Now What? which was released in June 2011 by MWP, publishers of The Writer's Journey: Mythic Structure For Writers and Hardware Wars.
- ^ "CarlKingdom - About". http://www.carlkingdom.com.
- ^ "ProgArchives.com - Sir Millard Mulch". http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=2387.
- ^ "Review of "How To Sell The Whole F#@!ing Universe To Everybody... Once And For All..." in Decibel Magazine". http://decibelmagazine.com/Content.aspx?ncid=100120.
- ^ "Toontrack Artists - Dr. Zoltan". http://www.toontrack.com/artists.asp?id=34.
- ^ "MWP - So, You're A Creative Genius... Now What?". http://shop.mwp.com/products/so-youre-a-creative-genius-now-what.
- ^ "Amazon: So, You're A Creative Genius... Now What?". http://www.amazon.com/dp/1932907920/.
- Sir Millard Mulch on Mimicry Records
- Official Sir Millard Mulch MySpace
- Dr. Zoltan Bio
- Carl King Bio
This biographical article related to music is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.