- King Cove Airport
King Cove Airport IATA: KVC – ICAO: PAVC – FAA LID: KVC Summary Airport type Public Owner State of Alaska DOT&PF - Central Region Location King Cove, Alaska Elevation AMSL 155 ft / 47 m Coordinates 55°06′59″N 162°15′58″W / 55.11639°N 162.26611°W Runways Direction Length Surface ft m 7/25 3,500 1,067 Gravel Statistics (2005) Aircraft operations 1,030 Source: Federal Aviation Administration
King Cove Airport (IATA: KVC, ICAO: PAVC, FAA LID: KVC) is a state-owned public-use airport located four miles (6 km) northeast of the central business district of King Cove, a city in the Aleutians East Borough of the U.S. state of Alaska.
Facilities and aircraft
King Cove Airport has one runway (7/25) with a gravel surface measuring 3,500 x 75 ft. (1,067 x 23 m). For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2005, the airport had 1,030 aircraft operations: 71% air taxi and 29% general aviation.
Airline and non-stop destinations
- PenAir (Cold Bay)
- ^ a b c FAA Airport Master Record for KVC (Form 5010 PDF), effective 2007-07-05
- ^ Great Circle Mapper: KVC / PAVC - King Cove, Alaska
- Resources for this seaplane base:
- Airport information for PAVC at AirNav
- Accident history for KVC at Aviation Safety Network
- Aeronautical chart for KVC at SkyVector
- Airports in Aleutians East Borough, Alaska
- Alaska airport stubs
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.