Cook may refer to:
- Cook (surname), a family name (and a list of people with that name)
- Cook, South Australia
- Cook, Australian Capital Territory
- Cook Island Aquatic Reserve
- Division of Cook, an Australian House of Representatives electoral district
- Electoral district of Cook, a Queensland Legislative Assembly electoral district
- Cook County, New South Wales
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cook Inlet, Alaska
- Cook, Minnesota, a city
- Cook, Nebraska, a village
- Cook, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Cook Township, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- Cook County (disambiguation)
- Cook Peninsula, Nunavut
- Cook Island, part of the atoll of Kiritimati
- Cook (crater), a lunar crater
In computer science
- Cook codec, a lossy audio compression codec developed by RealNetworks
- Cook, a program for directing compilation (see List of build automation software)
- Cook Group, a manufacturer of medical devices
- Cook Records, a record label
- COOK Trading, a UK manufacturer and retailer of frozen ready meals
- USS Cook, two ships of the U.S. Navy
- The Cook, a 1918 film starring Fatty Arbuckle and Buster Keaton
- Cook, an unintended solution that spoils a chess problem
- Cook's distance, a distance metric used in statistics
- All pages beginning with "Cook"
- All pages with titles containing "Cook"
- Cooktown, Queensland
- Cookie (disambiguation)
- Kook (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.