Dietrich is a German given and a family name, the German form of Theodoric.
People (family name)
- Albert Dietrich (1829–1908), German composer and conductor
- Albert Gottfried Dietrich (1795–1856), German botanist
- Amalie Dietrich (1821–1891), German naturalist and museum collector
- Brandon Dietrich (born 1978), Canadian professional ice hockey player
- Fritz Dietrich (Nazi) (1898-1948), German SS officer
- Fritz Dietrich (1905-1945), German musicologist and composer
- Hermann R. Dietrich (1879–1954), German politician
- Marlene Dietrich (1901–1992), German and American actress, singer and entertainer
- Sepp Dietrich (1892–1966), German Waffen-SS general
- William E. Dietrich, American geomorphologist
People (given name):
- Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau, German baritone singer
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer (1906–1945), German Lutheran pastor and theologian
- Dietrich Eckart (1868–1923), German politician
- Dieterich Buxtehude, Danish-German composer and organist.
People in fiction
- Dietrich von Bern, hero of Germanic legend based on Theodoric the Great
- Colonel Dietrich, Nazi colonel in Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Hauptmann Hans Dietrich, a German captain, the main antagonist of the television series The Rat Patrol
- "Dietrich", mythical driver of the 2003 Ferrari Enzo, in reality crashed by owner Stefan Eriksson
- "Dietrich", Nazi leader from computer game Prisoner of Ice
- Dietrich von Lohengrin, a character from the anime and manga Trinity Blood
- Dietrich Schneizer, a character from the Nintendo DS game Infinite Space
- Dietrich, Idaho, United States
- Dietrich Industries
- Dietrich Inc.
- Dietrich v The Queen, case in the High Court of Australia
- Dieter (disambiguation)
- Dieterich (disambiguation)
- Theodoric (disambiguation)
- Thierry (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.