Burnet may refer to:
- Plants in the genus Sanguisorba
- Moths in the genus Zygaena (family Zygaenidae, see for example Six-spot Burnet)
- Salad Burnet or Burnet, European borage salad
- Burnet Saxifrage, a plant used as a herb
- HMS Burnet (K348), British naval ship later renamed HMS Gondwana
People with surname Burnet
- Alastair Burnet (1928-), British journalist
- Alexander Burnet
- David G. Burnet (1788-1870), president of the Republic of Texas
- David Burnet (Quebec politician)
- Gilbert Burnet (1643-1715), Scottish historian and Anglican bishop
- Frank Macfarlane Burnet (1895-1985), Australian biologist
- Guy Burnet
- Isaac G. Burnet
- Jacob Burnet
- Jean Burnet
- John Burnet (architect)
- John Burnet (classicist)
- John Burnet (painter)
- John James Burnet
- Lorenzo Burnet (born 1991), Dutch footballer
- Robert Burnet, Lord Crimond
- Ronnie Burnet
- Thomas Burnet (1635? - 1715), theologian and writer on cosmogony
- William Burnet (1688-1729), British colonial administrator
- William Burnet (1730-1791), American physician and political leader
- Burnett (disambiguation)
- Burnette (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Burnet"
- All pages with titles containing "Burnet"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.