Deflection or deflexion may refer to:
- Deflection (engineering), the displacement of a structural element under load
- Deflection (military), a technique of shooting ahead of a moving target so that the target and projectile will collide
- Deflection (physics), the event where an object collides and bounces against a plane surface
- Deflexion (linguistics), a linguistic process related to inflectional languages
- Electrostatic deflection, a technique for modifying the path of charged particles by the use of an electric field
- Deflection (chess), a tactic that forces an opposing chess piece to leave a square
- Khet (game), an Egyptian-themed chess-like abstract strategy board game using lasers, formerly known as Deflexion
- All pages beginning with "Deflection"
- All pages with titles containing "Deflection"
- Deflector (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.