OTA is a three-letter acronym which may stand for:
- Operational transconductance amplifier, a kind of operational amplifier
- Over-the-air, another word for Wireless communication
- Office of Technology Assessment, a United States Congress agency disbanded in 1995
- Oklahoma Turnpike Authority, organization that operates turnpikes within the state of Oklahoma
- OpenTravel Alliance and the OpenTravel XML data format for the travel industry
- Orascom Telecom Algeria, another name for Djezzy GSM (a branch of Orascom group)
- Organic Trade Association, a North American association that focuses on the organic business community
- Orthodontic Technicians Association, the professional body representing orthodontic technicians in the United Kingdom
- Oxford Text Archive, an archive of electronic texts and other literary and language resources at the University of Oxford
- Ordo Templi Astartes, a neo-pagan Canaanite magickal order
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Ochratoxin A, a mycotoxin
- Off the Air, an Adult Swim television series
- Online Travel Agency, online (e.g. Web) presence for a Travel Agency
- Optical Tube Assembly, the tube of a telescope as referred by astronomers
- Organized Team Activities, off-season training sessions during Training Camp (National Football League)
- Otakon, Baltimore's anime convention
- Ota (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.