Ota can refer to:
- Ota, Nigeria, city in Nigeria
- Ota (Alenquer), a town and a parish in the municipality of Alenquer, near Lisbon, Portugal
- Ota, Corse-du-Sud, a municipality in south Corsica, France
- Fusae Ohta, politician, former governor of Osaka prefecture
- Hikari Ōta, manzai comedian
- Minoru Ōta, Japanese admiral in World War II
- Mizuho Ōta, poet and scholar
- Ōta Sukemoto, daimyo of Edo period
- Yukina Ota, figure skater
- Yuki Ota, Olympic fencer
- OTA (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.