Chinaman (term) is a contentious term referring to a Chinese person
Or the term may also refer to:
- A colloquial term for a square hay baler overhead feeding plunger
- An alternate term for left-arm unorthodox spin, a style of cricket bowling
- Chinaman (politics), an epithet used in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Chinaman (porcelain), a figurine or a dealer
- Chinaman (ship), engaged in the Old China Trade
- Chinaman Island, Australia
- Chinaman's Peak, the former name of Ha Ling Peak
- Chinamen (1970), a play in Michael Frayn's The Two of Us (play)
- Chinaman: The Legend of Pradeep Mathew (2008), a novel by Shehan Karunatilaka
- The Chinaman (1999), a collection of poems by David Mamet
- The Chinaman, a novel by Stephen Leather
- The Chinaman, a 2007 novel in Swedish by Henning Mankell, published in English translation in 2010 as The Man from Beijing
- "The Chinaman," the nickname of Fresh Kid Ice, founder of Chinaman Records and member of the group Chinaman All-Stars
- Chinaman, the English title of the Danish film Kinamand
- Chinaman, the stage name of American comedian Mark Britten
- Chinaman's chance, a figure of speech meaning no chance
- John Chinaman, a stock caricature of a Chinese laborer seen in cartoons of the 19th century
- Chinaman's Hat, the former name of Mokolii, a basalt island in Kāne'ohe Bay
- Chinaman's Hat (Port Phillip), an octagonal structure in the South Channel of Port Phillip Bay
- The conical Asian hat sometimes referred to as a "Chinaman's hat"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.