- "Klytia" and "Clytia" redirect here. For other uses, see Clytia (disambiguation).
- Clytie (Oceanid), known for her unrequited love for Helios.
- Clytie or Phthia, concubine of Amyntor, the cause of a conflict between him and his son Phoenix.
- Clytie, daughter of Pandareus and sister of Cameiro. Cameiro and Clytie lost their parents to the wrath of gods and were reared by Aphrodite. They received gifts from other Olympic goddesses as well: wisdom and beauty from Hera, high stature from Artemis, skill in handiwork from Athena. When Aphrodite left for Olympus to arrange for the sisters to get happily married in the future, the girls, left without supervision, were abducted by the Harpies and given by them to the Erinyes.
- Clytie, daughter of Merops, wife of Eurypylus of Cos, mother of Chalcon and Antagoras. She received Demeter as guest.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.