- Picnic (disambiguation)
picnicis a meal eaten outside.
Picnic may also refer to:
* "Picnic" (play), a 1953 play by William Inge
* "Picnic" (film), a 1955 film adapted from the Inge play
* "Picnic" (1994 film), a Japanese language film directed by Shunji Iwai
* "Picnic" (2000 film), an American TV film starring
Bonnie Bedeliaand Josh Brolin
* "Picnic" (song), a song written by George Duning and Steve Allen from the 1955 film "Picnic"
* "Picnic" (sampler album), a 1971 sampler album issued by the Harvest record label
* "Picnic" (band), a rock band from San Francisco, California, USA
Picnic (chocolate bar), sold by Cadbury in Australia and the UK
Picnic Island, Tasmania
*PICNIC, an acronym for "Problem In Chair, Not In Computer," a variant of
Toyota Picnic, a vehicle.
*The Picnic (Majówka), an extended long-weekend in Poland
Picnic (microcontroller)is the name used by several projects and products which bring network (NIC) capabilities to the Microchip PICmicromicrocontroller
Sky Picnic, a proposed pay-TV DTT network from BSkyB
ham-like cured meat from the upper front foreleg of a hog
Picnik, an online photo editor
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.