Die usually refers to the action of death.
Die may also refer to:
- Die (manufacturing), a material-shaping device
- Die (integrated circuit), a rectangular piece of a semiconductor wafer
- One of a set of dice, gambling or game devices
- Tap and die, cutting tools used to create screw threads in solid substances
- Sort (typesetting), a cast die for printing
- Die, Drôme, a village in France, best known for its Clairette de Die
- DIE, German Development Institute
- DiE, pedagogical method Drama in Education
- Die (musician), Japanese musician, guitarist of the band Dir en grey
- Die!, the seventh studio album by rapper Necro.
- DJ Die, British DJ and musician with Reprazent
- D.I.E., a Hong Kong TVB show
- DIES, the name of the solo project of Josh Dies, lead singer of Showbread
- Duplication is evil, programming motto
- dié (disambiguation)
- Dai (disambiguation)
- Di (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.