Sabina may refer to:
- Sabina (region), region and place in Italy, and hence:
- Fara Sabina, a commune (municipality) in the Province of Rieti in the Italian region Latium
- Palombara Sabina, a town and commune in the province of Rome, Italy
- Sabinas Hidalgo, a municipality in the Northeastern Mexican State of Nuevo León
- Sabinas, a municipality in the Northeastern Mexican State of Coahuila
- Sabina, Ohio
- Sabina Park
- Šabina, region in the Sokolov District, Czech Republic
- Sabina, female name in ancient Rome, held by women of the gens Sabinus:
- Saint Sabina
- Sabina (saint), dedicatee of the basilica of Santa Sabina
- Sabina, Bavarian princess, wife of William IV of Bavaria
- Sabina Guzzanti
- Sabina Moya, Colombian javelin thrower
- Sabina Spielrein, Russian psychoanalyst
- Sabina Wojtala
- Joaquín Sabina
- Karel Sabina, Czech writer
- María Sabina, Mexican (Mazatec) curandera
- Sabina Kelleher, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
- Sabina Casarova, Czech model, actress, and free diver
- Sabina Classen, German thrash metal singer
- Sabina Sciubba, singer
- Sabina (play), 1998 play by Snoo Wilson
- Sabina (film), 1963 film starring Gina Pareno
- Juniperus sabina (Savin Juniper), homeopathic and folk medicine remedy
- A junior synonym of the grass skipper butterfly genus Saniba
- Sabina, a character in We Are What We Are
- Sabina, a character in The Unbearable Lightness of Being
- Sabina Petrochemicals LLC, a joint venture between Shell Chemicals LP, BASF Corporation and ATOFINA Petrochemicals, Inc.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.