OTS may refer to:
- Anacortes Airport in Anacortes, Washington by IATA airport code
- Oakley Training School, a juvenile correctional facility in Hinds County, Mississippi
- Ocean Therapy Solutions, a company owned by actor Kevin Costner that develops centrifuge pumps for oceanic oil spill cleanup
- Octadecyltrichlorosilane, a chemical forming self-assembled monolayers
- Off the shelf, a term referring to a product currently being designed and manufactured
- Office of Tax Simplification a new body set up by the United Kingdom Treasury
- Office of Thrift Supervision, a U.S. Treasury Department agency
- Officer Training School, United States Air Force
- Officer Training School RAAF, Royal Australian Air Force
- Open Two Seater a British term for a roadster car
- Opportunity to see, a measure of the impact of advertising
- Orchestra at Temple Square, an LDS orchestra located in Salt Lake City
- Organization for Tropical Studies, which operates a network of biological research stations
- Order of the Solar Temple, a sectarian group
- Oudtestamentische studiën, a theological journal
- Over the shoulder, a film technique
- Tosylate, the anion of p-toluenesulfonic acid (written as OTs or TsO)
Ots is a surname and may refer to:
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.