- Officer Training School RAAF
OTS Active 1950–present Branch Royal Australian Air Force Garrison/HQ RAAF Base East Sale Motto Accept Responsibility Commanders Notable
William Brill (1953–56) 
Officers' Training School (OTS) is the unit responsible for preparing recruits, senior airmen and Warrant Officers for careers as commissioned officers in the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF). Between 200 and 300 students graduate from the School each year, which is located at RAAF Base East Sale, Victoria.
Officers' Training School was formed at RAAF Base Rathmines, New South Wales, on 12 April 1950. It was reformed in 1956 as Officers Training Squadron. In 1961, following the closure of the base at Rathmines, the Squadron relocated to RAAF Base Point Cook, Victoria, under its original name of Officers' Training School. OTS closed in 1986, its curriculum being subsumed by RAAF College. It was re-established as a separate unit in 1998 under RAAF Training Command, which was reorganised as Air Force Training Group in 2006. In January 2008 the first course commenced at the School's new location at RAAF Base East Sale.
- ^ RAAF Historical Section, Units of the Royal Australian Air Force, pp. 161–162
- ^ Class starts at East Sale RAAF Base at ABC
- About Officers' Training School at RAAF Official Site
- RAAF Historical Section (1995). Units of the Royal Australian Air Force: A Concise History. Volume 8: Training Units. Canberra: Australian Government Publishing Service. ISBN 0644428007.
- Stephens, Alan (2006) . The Royal Australian Air Force: A History. London: Oxford University Press. ISBN 0-19-555541-4.
- RAAF training units
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.