Mor or MOR may refer to:
- Mathematics of Operations Research, a quarterly publication on the mathematics of operations research.
- Modulus of rupture, the material's ability to resist deformation under load.
- MOR Music TV (Cable TV), a defunct cable music video, shopping channel.
- MOR, Men's Outdoor and Recreation, a defunct American cable TV network.
- WMOR-TV, a television station in Lakeland, Florida, United States that use the "MOR" branding.
- Mor (Syriac), Syriac title for bishops and saints
- Capitão-Mor, the hereditary title and office given by the Portuguese Crown to nobleman granted the rule of Capitanias
- Úgaine Mor, legendary High King of Ireland of the 7th century BC
- Mor (clan), a clan of Jats
- "M.O.R.", a single by the musical group Blur
- Masters of Rap, a German rap group
- Middle of the road (music), a broad term encompassing a number of musical styles
- Middle of the Road (band), a Scottish pop group who enjoyed great success across Europe in the early 1970s
- Mor lam, ancient Lao form of song in Laos and Isan
- Mor lam sing, fast-paced, racy, modernized version of the traditional Lao/Isan song form mor lam
- Rina Mor (born 1956), Israeli model and Miss Universe
In other fields:
- Mor (Soil Science), the layer of semi-decomposed organic mater that accumilates as a thick O horizon in a Podzol.
- Multipath On-demand Routing, protocol for wireless ad-hoc networks
- Phar-Mor, U.S. chain of discount drug stores
- Mor is a notation in category theory for the morphisms between two objects
- Mid ocean ridge in geology
- Museum of the Rockies collection code
- mu opioid receptor, in neuroscience
- Mor River, a river in India
- March on Rome, Benito Mussolini's route to power in 1922
- MOR, billing and routing software by Kolmisoft
- Mór (disambiguation)
- Middle of the road (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.