- Martens (disambiguation)
Martens is the surname of:
- Adolf Martens (1850–1914), German metallurgist
- Bob Martens
- Conrad Martens (1801-1878), English born artist active in Australia
- Eduard von Martens aka Carl or Karl Eduard von Martens, German zoologist
- fr:Frédéric Martens (1806-1885), also known as Friedrich von Martens. Engraver and photographer.
- Friedrich Martens (1845-1909), Russian diplomat also known as Friedrich Fromhold von Martens, Fyodor Fyodorovich Martens or Frederic Frommhold (de) Martens
- Friderich Martens (1635 - 1699), German physician and naturalist
- George Martens (1874-1949), Australian politician
- Georg Friedrich von Martens (1756–1821), a German jurist and diplomat.
- Ludo Martens (born 1946), Belgian historian and chairman of the Workers' Party of Belgium
- Maria Martens (born 1955), Dutch politician
- Maurice Martens (born 1947), Belgian football player
- René Martens (born 1955), Belgian cyclist
- Sandy Martens (born 1972), Belgian football player
- Theodor Martens (1822-1884), German artist
- Wilfried Martens, (born 1936), Flemish Belgian politician
Martens may also refer to:
- Dr. Martens, a brand of shoe also known as Doc Martens
- Sint-Martens-Latem, a municipality in East Flanders, Belgium
- Sint-Martens-Lierde,a small village in East Flanders, Belgium
This page or section lists people with the surname Martens. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link. This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.