The abbreviation DSP can refer to:
- Digital signal processing, the study and implementation of signals in digital computing and their processing methods
- Digital signal processor, a specialized microprocessor designed specifically for digital signal processing
- Dylan Server Pages, a web template-engine using the Dylan language
- Developmental Social-Pragmatic model, a developmental intervention for Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Direct Support Professional, a US term for specialists in education of the mentally disabled
- Defense Standardization Program, a standards program in the US military
- Defense Support Program, the U.S. Air Force early-warning satellites
- Disruptive Solutions Process, U.S. Air National Guard disruptive improvement and procurements
- Special Presidential Division, an elite Zairean military unit charged with the protection of the president
- Devi Sri Prasad, a film composer of south india
- Daesung Entertainment, a Korean record label
- Deathlike Silence Productions, an independent record label in Norway
- DSP Media, a Korean entertainment company
- Democratic Left Party (Turkey) - (Turkish: Demokratik Sol Parti, DSP)
- German State Party (Deutsche Staatspartei), a minor political party of the Weimar Republic period
- German Socialist Party (Deutschsozialistische Partei), a minor far-right party founded after World War I
- Democratic Socialist Perspective (Australia)
- Democratic Socialist Party (Japan)
- Democratic Socialist Party (Prabodh Chandra) (India)
- "Decessit sine prole", a Latin initialism used in genealogy to indicate that a person died without having children also abbreviated to a two letter acronym s.p.
- Delta Sigma Phi, a social fraternity established in 1899
- Delta Sigma Pi, Co-ed business fraternity
- Demand Side Platform, advertising technology to do targeted, fine-tuning and real-time advertisement delivery
- Deputy Superintendent in the Police
- Designated Suppliers Program, an anti-sweatshop standard used in some US universities
- Desmoplakin, a human gene which encodes a protein which forms intercellular junctions
- Deutscher Spiele Preis, a board games award in Germany
- Diarrheal shellfish poisoning, a type of shellfish poisoning.
- Dry Sterilisation Process, for the cold and fast sterilisation of surfaces
- Durgapur Steel Plant, SAIL, an acronym for Durgapur Steel Plant,an integreated steel plant under SAIL at Durgapur(WB)India.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.