Mamoru (まもる, マモル) is a Japanese given name.
- Mamoru Fujieda (born 1955), Japanese composer
- Mamoru Fujisawa or Joe Hisaishi (born 1950), Japanese composer best known for his work with animator Hayao Miyazaki
- Mamoru Imura (born 1948), Japanese inventor, music composer, and Chief Executive Officer of VitaCraft and VitaCraft Japan
- Mamoru Miyano (born 1983), Japanese actor and voice actor
- Mamoru Mohri (born 1948), Japanese astronaut
- Mamoru Nagano (born 1960), Japanese animator and character designer
- Mamoru Oshii (born 1951), Japanese film director
- Mamoru Sato (born 1937), American modernist sculptor
- Mamoru Shigemitsu (1887–1957), Japanese Minister of Foreign affairs at the end of World War II
- Mamoru Takuma (1963–2004), Japanese criminal/murderer
- Mamoru Inagaki, Olympics marksmen
- Mamoru Sugiura, Japanese illustrator/manga artist
- Mamoru Hamatsu, anime director
- Mamoru, in the GBA video game "Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue/White"
- Mamoru Akasaka a character in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni visual novel and anime series
- Mamoru Chiba, a character in the Sailor Moon series
- Mamoru Endo, a character in the Inazuma Eleven
- Mamoru Itsuki, a character in Forbidden Siren
- Mamoru Izawa, a character in the Captain Tsubasa series
- Mamoru Kagemori, a character in Kage Kara Mamoru!
- Mamoru Takamura, a character in the Fighting Spirit (はじめの一歩, Hajime no Ippo) series
- Mamoru Yoshimura, a character in Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!
- Kage Kara Mamoru!, series of light novels written by Achi Taro
- Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku o!, a light novel series by Hiroki Iwata
- 4613 Mamoru, a Main-belt Asteroid
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
- Given names
- Japanese given names
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.