Creative is an adjective for things demonstrating creativity.
Creative can also refer to:
- Creative materials, imagery, or collateral, in advertising
- Creative class, a socioeconomic class
- Creative Commons, a non-profit organization devoted to expanding the range of creative works available for others to build upon
- Creative Culture, an environment where creative ideas are encouraged
- Creative industries, economic activities which are concerned with the generation or exploitation of knowledge and information
- "Creative" (song), a 2008 single from Leon Jackson's album Right Now
- Creative Technology, a multimedia equipment manufacturer
- Creative writing
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.