The term offset may refer to:
- Carbon offset, a financial instrument aimed at a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions
- Offset agreement, trade practice in Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Offset (computer science), a number indicating the distance (displacement) from the start of a data structure object and up to a given element
- DC offset, the mean amplitude of a (typically electronic) waveform
- Offset (gears), the perpendicular distance between the axes of hypoid gears or offset face gears
- Offset (wheel), an important dimension of a vehicle wheel
- Offset dish antenna, a type of satellite dish
- Offset loan (finance), a type of flexible lending arrangement
- Offset printing, a printing technique where the inked image is transferred from a plate to a rubber blanket, then to the printing surface
- Offset Software, a game development company
- Project Offset, the working title for a first-person shooter video game by Offset Software
- Offsets, layers of plants in the plant nursery business
- Offset, a 2006 film with Răzvan Vasilescu and Alexandra Maria Lara
- Frequency offset, the difference between the frequency of a source and a reference frequency
- Displacement (vector), specifies the position of a point or a particle in reference to an origin or to a previous position
- Offset (geometry), the shape driven out from an original shape in equal distance and direction, normally or perpendicularly to the original shape
- Control offset the allowance set in a control system between the optimal desired figure and the actual figure tolerated
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.