- Oak Creek Historical Society
The Oak Creek Historical Society was established in 1964 to preserve the history of Oak Creek, Wisconsin.
The organization maintains a museum complex consisting of five historic buildings and a gift shop, on the grounds of Forest Hill Memorial Park in Oak Creek.
- Blacksmith Shop — Edgar Wohlust's blacksmith shop was one of only eight in the area. It was built in 1886 moved to the grounds in 1970.
- Farm Shed — Moved in 1984, it contains farm equipment from the 1830s up to the 1950s.
- Hughes Cabin — Built in the 1840s with an addition in the 1920s, it is one of the oldest buildings still standing in Milwaukee County.
- Summer Kitchen — Moved from the Franke Farm in 1974, this summer kitchen was constructed in 1890.
- Town Hall — The Oak Creek Town Hall was built in 1874 and was used until 1963.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.