Corydon can be:
- Corydon (character), stock-name for a shepherd in pastorals, especially a shepherd whose love for a boy is described in Virgil's Eclogues
- Corydon (book), by Andre Gide about homosexuality: named after the above classical character
- Corydon Bell (see Thelma and Corydon Bell), an American writer of children's books
- Corydon Partlow Brown, a Canadian politician and member of the Legislative Assembly of Manitoba
- Corydon M. Wassell, an American serviceman, winner of the Navy Cross, and the subject of a biographical film starring Gary Cooper
In the United States of America:
- Corydon, Indiana
- Corydon, Iowa
- Corydon, Kentucky
- Corydon Township, McKean County, Pennsylvania
- Corydon Township, Warren County, Pennsylvania
- Corydon Avenue, a major street in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Corydon (genus), a genus of broadbill containing a single species, the Dusky Broadbill
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.