CFR can refer to:
- Code of Federal Regulations of the United States
- Council on Foreign Relations, U.S. foreign policy think tank
- Campaign finance reform in the United States
- Cost and Freight, word used in international commerce
- CFR Cluj, Romanian football club
- Case fatality rate, epidemiological term for death rate of a disease
- Franciscan Friars of the Renewal, a Catholic Religious Community
- Căile Ferate Române, the Romanian state railway
- Canadian Finals Rodeo
- Certified first responder
- Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic, Nigerian National Honour
- Chemin de Fer de la Rhune also nicknamed Le Petit train de la Rhune, a metre gauge rack railway in the French Pyrenees
- Center for Forest Research, Canadian research center
- Culdee Fell Railway, fictional railway in W.V. Awdry's Railway Series
- Custom Fund Raiser Program created by Innova to help disc golf clubs and tournaments raise money by manufacturing custom discs for events.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.