OMC may refer to:
- OMC (band), a New Zealand music group formerly known as Otara Millionaires Club
- Olifant Manufacturing Company of South Africa, now known as Land Systems OMC
- Old Man's Child, a Norwegian Black metal band
- octyl methoxycinnamate, the active ingredient in sunscreens
- Outboard Marine Corporation
- Omnicom Group Inc. (stock symbol)
- Organisation mondiale du commerce (French for World Trade Organization)
- Organización Mundial del Comercio (Spanish for World Trade Organization)
- Organização Mundial de Comércio (Portuguese for World Trade Organization)
- Open Method of Coordination, a means of governance in the European Union
- Ormoc Airport in Ormoc City, Leyte, the Philippines
- Operations and Maintenance Centre
- Ontario Medal for Good Citizenship
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.