- Highway 9 (Ontario)
maint=the Ministry of Transportation
Ministry of Transportation of Ontario, [http://www.raqsa.mto.gov.on.ca/techpubs/TrafficVolumes.nsf/tvweb 2004 Annual Average Daily Traffic] ]
terminus_a=jct|state=ON|Hwy|21 in Kincardine
junction=jct|state=ON|Hwy|23|Hwy|89 in Harriston----jct|state=ON|Hwy|10 in Orangeville
terminus_b=jct|state=ON|Hwy|400 near Newmarket
cities=Kincardine, Walkerton, Mildmay, Clifford, Harriston, Orangeville
Highway 9 is a provincial highway in
Ontario, Canada. The western terminus is Highway 21 in Kincardine and the eastern terminus is the junction of Highway 400 in King Township.
1998, the province downloaded;
* From Highway 400 eastwards towards Yonge Street (formerly Highway 11) in Newmarket. That section is now known as York Regional Road 31, and is a 9.7 kilometre section.
* From Orangeville to Harriston, now called
Dufferin County Road 109, and Wellington County Road 109.
* [http://members.aol.com/Hwys/OntHwys/OntHwys1-20.html Ontario Highways 1-20.]
* [http://www.onthighways.com/highway_9.htm Ontario Hwy 9 Photos] , by Scott Steeves
* [http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=10392543107854785950,44.174970,-81.614770%3B3139574275380659127,44.097860,-81.144070%3B13598754179854336408,43.917810,-80.103950%3B18089120257683669868,44.054850,-79.480370&time=&date=&ttype=&saddr=HWY-9+%4044.174970,+-81.614770&daddr=HWY-9+%4044.097860,+-81.144070+to:Broadway+%4043.917810,+-80.103950+to:HWY-9+%4044.054850,+-79.480370&sll=44.052557,-81.055756&sspn=0.190489,0.466919&ie=UTF8&z=8&om=1 Google Maps of Highway 9]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.