- Cutting Edge Haunted House
Cutting Edge Haunted House is a large haunted house attraction in Fort Worth, Texas that was recently awarded a Guinness World Records certification as the world's largest haunted house.
Cutting Edge Haunted House was originally a 235,000-square-foot (21,800 m2) meat-packing plant built in 1908. It is also situated in a part of town historically dubbed "hell's half acre", where infamous wild-west gangsters such as Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Doc Holiday, and Jesse James had frequented.
The over 100 year old original meat packing equipment is still being utilized for the attraction as a part of the attraction's backstory. The approximately 55 minute walk through the interior does not include the outdoor environment encompassing the property. The outside is adorned with Hollywood Premier style search lighting and a wide assortment of Halloween characters. In the past, Cutting Edge has also held a 30,000-square-foot (2,800 m2) maze competition in a race to the maze's exit. The winners were given the opportunity to return and compete for an all inclusive trip to Mexico.
It has the longest recorded walk-through space of any haunted house, taking 55 minutes to complete. A Guinness judge measured the distance of the attraction and validated it as the longest walk-through haunted house on record. Cutting Edge Haunted House CEO Todd James received the Guinness World Records certificate, stating, "We are extremely excited that Cutting Edge Haunted House has received this honor from Guinness World Records and we are looking forward to treating our visitors to the most terrifying experience of their lives this Halloween." 
On October 7, 2009 it was announced that Cutting Edge attraction will be filmed for the Travel Channel feature, "America Haunts". The show profiles the "most terrifying, well-orchestrated haunted houses" in the United States. The Travel Channel's film crew visited Cutting Edge Haunted House in early October to capture footage for the Halloween special and interview some of its patrons.
•2006 -Voted “Top 3 Haunted House” by Yahoo & tripwire.com
•2007 -Voted “Top 5 Haunted House in America” by Haunted House Ratings.com
•2008 -Voted “Top 13 Haunted House In America” by Hauntworld Magazine www.Hauntworld.com
•2008 -Voted Top #5 in the nation of “The 13 Best Haunts for Halloween”-US Airways Magazine
•2009 -Voted "Top 8 Haunted House in America" by Hauntworld Magazine www.Hauntworld.com
•1991 to Present -Multiple winner of “Texas Best Haunted House” 
- ^ a b "Cutting Edge Haunted House of Fort Worth proclaimed World’s Largest Haunted House by Guinness World Records". PanLocal Media, LLC.. October 1, 2009. http://www.pegasusnews.com/news/2009/oct/01/cutting-edge-haunted-house-fort-worth-proclaimed-w/. Retrieved October 10, 2009.
- ^ a b "Cutting Edge Haunted House". Halloween Production Inc. . http://www.hauntedhouseonline.com/featured_artical/texas_haunted_haunted_house_cutting_edge_fort_worth_texas.cfm. Retrieved October 11, 2009.
- ^ "Cutting Edge". HauntedHouseAssociation. http://www.hauntedhouseassociation.org/images/cutting_edge/index.html. Retrieved October 10, 2009.
- ^ Nadine Cheung (October 1, 2009). "Guinness world records names worlds largest haunted house". AOL LLC. http://www.jsyk.com/2009/10/01/guinness-world-records-names-worlds-largest-haunted-house/. Retrieved October 10, 2009.
- ^ PRNewswire (October 7, 2009). "Cutting Edge Haunted House Hits the Screen with Travel Channel's Halloween Special 'America Haunts' Featuring America's Best Haunted Houses". Yahoo!. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Cutting-Edge-Haunted-House-prnews-3815877736.html?x=0&.v=1. Retrieved October 10, 2009.
- ^ "Cutting Edge Press Release PDF". Cutting Edge Studios. http://screams.eventnewscenter.com/contents/attachments/40-news-releases?content_id=547. Retrieved October 10, 2009.
- Haunted attractions
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.