- Cutting edge
Cutting Edge or The Cutting Edge may refer to:
- The cutting surface of a blade
- State of the art, the highest level of development, as of a device, technique, or scientific field
In film and television:
- Cutting Edge (TV series), a British documentary series on Channel 4
- The Cutting Edge, a 1992 romantic comedy film starring D. B. Sweeney and Moira Kelly, followed by three sequels
- The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing, a 2004 documentary film
- I.R.S. Records Presents The Cutting Edge, a 1980s music TV series
- "The Cutting Edge", an interview segment on the live TV show WWE Raw
In other uses:
- The Cutting Edge (novel), a novel by Dave Duncan in the Handful of Men series
- The Cutting Edge (album), an album by Sonny Rollins
- Cutting Edge (recordings), a series of recordings by Delirious?
- Cutting Edge Creations, an American inflatable-structures company
- Cutting Edge Haunted House, a haunted house attraction in Fort Worth, Texas, U.S.
- The Cutting Edge News, an American online political magazine whose contributors include Edwin Black
- Cutting Edge, a Japanese record label in the Avex Group
- Bleeding edge technology
- Edge (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.