- Dove (disambiguation)
A dove is a type of bird.
Dove may also refer to:
- Dove (given name), feminine given name in the English language
- Dove (surname), surname in the English language
- Doves (band), British band
- "Dove" (song) a song by Italian musician Mooney
- Dove's Guide for Church Bell Ringers, book and internet directory
- Gibson Dove, type of guitar
- GMA Dove Awards, American musical award
- Dove (the Band of Love), Devo's fake opening act
- DoVE (Digitisation of Vital Events), an initiative of the General Register Office for England and Wales to digitise birth, marriage, and death records
In the military:
- HMS Dove (1898), a British destroyer
- Operation Dove, a 1944 Allied World War II assault in southern France
- Operation Dove (Ireland), an aborted 1940 German World War II mission
- Dove (chocolate), a Mars brand of chocolate named after the ice cream
- Dove (toiletries), an unrelated Unilever brand of soap and other personal care products
- de Havilland Dove, a post–World War II short-haul airliner
- Dove (steamboat)
- Dove, the name of two boats used by teenage around-the-world sailor Robin Lee Graham, also the title of the book he wrote about the journey
- Maryland Dove, reconstructed 17th century ship
- Basel Dove, an 1845 Swiss postage stamp
- Dove Foundation, a non-profit organization
- Dove tree
- Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (slang)
- Doves (Gibraltar) or palomos, a group of Gibraltarians that advocated, in the 1960s, for a settlement with Spain
- Vietnam War Doves: those against the war in Vietnam
- The Dove (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.