- Orphan (disambiguation)
- For orphaned articles in Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Orphan
An orphan is one who has lost both parents.
Orphan may also refer to:
- Orphan (car), an automobile (or other vehicle) built by a manufacturer that either no longer exists or has been acquired by or merged into another company. The term is sometimes inaccurately applied to any discontinued marque from a still-existing vehicle manufacturer.
- Orphan (typesetting), the first line of a paragraph appearing at the bottom of a page
- Orphan (comics), a character in the X-Statix series
- Orphan process, a computer process whose parent process has finished
- Orphan works, copyrighted works whose holder is hard to find
- Orphan disease, a rare disease
- Orphan drug, one developed under the 1983 U.S. Orphan Drug Act for orphan diseases
- Orphan receptor, apparent receptor that has a similar structure to other identified receptors but whose endogenous ligand has not yet been identified
- Orphans: Brawlers, Bawlers & Bastards, a 3 disc album by Tom Waits
- Orphan (album), by Darwin's Waiting Room (2001)
- Orphan (film), a 2009 psychological thriller film by Jaume Collet-Serra
- Orphans (film), by Alan J. Pakula based on play by Lyle Kessler
- Orphans (Lyle Kessler play), a 1983 play by Lyle Kessler
- Orphans (Dennis Kelly play), a 2009 play by Dennis Kelly
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.