- Marco Polo (disambiguation)
Marco Polo is a 13th century Venetian explorer.
Marco Polo may also refer to:
- Marco Polo (producer), Canadian hip hop producer
- Maurizio De Jorio, Eurobeat musician from the 1990s who performed under the stage name "Marko Polo"
- Mark di Suvero (born as Marco Polo di Suvero)
- Marco Polo (crater), a lunar crater
- Marco Polo House, an office building in London
- Marco Polo Park is the name of a defunct theme park in Florida in the 1970s
- Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Marco Polo, if You Can, a Blackford Oakes novel by William F. Buckley Jr.
In television and film
- The Adventures of Marco Polo a 1938 film starring Gary Cooper
- Marco Polo (1961 film) a 1961 film starring Rory Calhoun
- Marco Polo (Dr. Who), a completely missing 1964 serial of Doctor Who
- Marco the Magnificent a 1965 film starring Horst Buchholz
- Ma ko Po lo a 1971 film starring Richard Harrison
- "Marco Polo" (The Sopranos), episode from the 2004 season of The Sopranos television show
- Marco Polo (TV film), 2007 TV film
- Marco Polo (TV miniseries), American television mini-series from 1982
- Marco Polo, a defunct classical music record label specialising in obscure Romantic and 20th century repertoire, owned and reissued by Naxos Records
- Marco Polo (opera), 1996 opera by Tan Dun
- "Marco Polo" (song), a song by Bow Wow
- Marco Polo (ship), clipper ship run aground on Prince Edward Island
- MS Marco Polo, a cruise ship
- SS Marco Polo II, the intended new name of the ship SS Maxim Gorkiy when placed in service with Oriental Lines in 2009
- Marcopolo S.A., Brazilian bus manufacturer
- Marco Polo (game), a game played in a swimming pool
- Marco Polo Bridge Incident, 1937 battle between Japan and China
- Marco Polo Chocolate Bar, chocolate and hazelnut candy bar
- Marco Polo sheep, subspecies of sheep found in the Himalayas
- Marcopolo, two communication satellites launched in 1989 for British Satellite Broadcasting
- MarcoPolo (software), Context-aware computing for Mac OS X
- Mission Marco Polo, spacecraft mission to an asteroid under study by Europe and Japan
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.