- Philippa of Luxembourg
Philippa of Luxembourg (1252 - 6 April 1311) was the daughter of Count
Henry V of Luxembourgand his wife Marguerite of Bar. She married John II, Count of Holland. Two of her grand-daughters were Philippa of Hainault, Queen Consort of England, and Margaret II Countess of Hainault in her own right and wife of Holy Roman Emperor Louis IV.
The children of John II of Holland and Philippa of Luxembourg included:
* John (died 1302), Count of Ostervant and senior de Beaumont
* Henry (died 1303), a canon in
William I, Count of Hainaut, father of Queen Philippa and Margaret II
* Jean (1288 - 1356), senior de Beaumont. Married Marguerite, Countess of Soissons.
* Margaret (died 1342), wife of
Robert II of Artois
* Alix (died 1317), wife of
Roger Bigod, 5th Earl of Norfolk
* Isabelle (died 1305), wife of Raoul de Clermont, senior de Nesle.
* Jeanne, nun at Fontenelles
* Marie (1280 - 1354), wife of
Louis I, Duke of Bourbon
* Matilda, Abbess of
* Willem de Cuser (born 1290)
[http://www.thepeerage.com/p359.htm#i3581 Philippa de Luxembourg]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.