Ark may refer to:
Ark (synagogue), a cabinet used to store a synagogue's Torah scroll
Ark of the Covenant, the consecrated container for the tablets of the Ten Commandments
Ark of bulrushes, the boat of the infant Moses
Noah's Ark, according to Abrahamic religions, a large boat built by Noah to keep him, his family, and a core breeding stock of the world’s animals safe
* Ark, an alternative abbreviation for
The Ark (fortress), a fortress in Bukhara, Uzbekistan
The Ark (Antarctica), mountain
The London Ark, an office block in Hammersmith, London, that looks like a ship
* Joan of "Ark", occasional mis-spelling of Joan of "Arc", a French martyr and saint who led a rebellion against the English, then occupying part of France
Ark (computing), an archiving tool
Ark Linux, a software distribution
Interstellar ark, a conceptual multi-lifetime space vehicle
Ark (river boat), a temporary boat used in river transport in eastern North America
Chicken ark, a mobile shelter for domestic chickens
* Pig ark, a mobile shelter for
* "", a 2007 film following the conclusion of Stargate: SG-1
* "Ark" (2004 film), a 2005 computer-generated imagery movie directed by Kenny Hwang
The Ark (Transformers), an Autobot spacecraft in the fictional Transformers Universe
* "The Ark" (Doctor Who), a series of fiction episodes
* "The Ark" ("Stargate Atlantis"), an episode of "Stargate Atlantis"
Ark (Noon Universe), a fictional planet in a series of novels by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky
Ark (folk venue), a concert venue in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Ark (1970s band), led by Scottish singer/guitarist Dave Kelly (Scottish musician)
The Ark (band), Swedish glam-rock band
Ark (UK band), a melodic rock band
ARK (band), a metal band
* "Ark" (L'Arc-en-Ciel album), by the Japanese rock band L'Arc-en-Ciel
* "Ark" (The Animals album), a 1983 album by The Original Animals
* "Ark", a song by the Japanese band
* "The Ark" (album), a bootleg album by
* "Ark" (game), 1996 computer game subtitled "Search For The Future"
* Space colony ARK, from the video game "
Sonic Adventure 2"
* Ark, the main character of video game "
* The Ark ("Halo"), a mysterious Forerunner facility from which all the Halos can be controlled in the videogame "Halo"
* Abel's Ark, from the video game "
* Abel's Ark, from the video game series "
* The Ark, a special suitcase bomb in "
* Ark, Ark, the final level of the original "Lemmings" video game
* Ark, a teleporting facility from Earth to Mars in the computer game "Doom" (video game)
* Ark, Dagger's (Princess Garnet) final summon in the video game "
Final Fantasy IX"
* ARK, the Advisors Of Rubi-Ka from the game "
*, a prestigious ship name in the Royal Navy. It is often the name of the Fleet Flagship, and has been given to five ships:
** HMS|Ark Royal|1587, the English Flagship against the Spanish Armada in 1588
** HMS|Ark Royal|1914, Britain's second aircraft carrier
** HMS|Ark Royal|91, a ship which saw action in World War II and was sunk
** HMS|Ark Royal|R09, an "Audacious" class aircraft carrier
** HMS|Ark Royal|R07, an "Invincible" class aircraft carrier, the current Fleet Flagship of the Royal Navy
The Ark (newspaper), California
Ark (toy company)
* Ark, a literary prize from the
Arkprijs van het Vrije Woord
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.