- Immunity (medical), resistance of an organism to infection or disease.
- Immunity (journal), a scientific journal published by Cell Press
- Amnesty law, immunity from past crimes
- Charitable immunity, immunity from liability granted to charities in many countries from the 19th century to the mid-20th century
- Diplomatic immunity, agreement between sovereign governments to exclude diplomats from local laws
- Immunity from prosecution, immunity granted to a witness in exchange for testimony
- Immunity from prosecution (international law), exclusion of governments or their officials from prosecution under international law
- Judicial immunity, immunity of a judge or magistrate in the course of their official duties
- Parliamentary immunity, immunity granted to elected officials during their tenure and in the course of their duties
- Qualified immunity, in the United States, immunity of individuals performing tasks as part of the government's actions
- Sovereign immunity, the prevention of lawsuits or prosecution against rulers or governments without their given consent
- Immunity (album), an album by Rupert Hine
- Immunity (reality television), a condition which protects a contestant on a reality TV show from being kicked off the show in a given period
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.