Grozny-Tuapse oil pipeline
- Grozny-Tuapse oil pipeline
The Grozny-Tuapse oil pipeline is a convert|618|km|mi|0 long pipeline connecting oil fields near Grozny, Russia, with sea port Tuapse. The pipeline was launched in 1928, designed by Vladimir Shukhov. The annual throughput of the pipeline along with its 11 pumping stations was 1.5 million tons. It used convert|10|in|mm|-1 pipes, both welded and weldless. In 1938, oil extraction in Krasnodar territory near Maikop began. The main pipeline was used as a products pipeline, while its end part transported oil from the Krasnodar fields to Tuapse.
* [http://www.oilru.com/or/17/230/ The Soviet oil industry and Western capital]
* [http://www.competence-site.de/1779/meerestechnik.nsf/DBBF606A45D7369AC1257203002E28FA/$File/tastes_bad_but_burns_well.pdf Vladimir Shukhov and Oil Industry]
* Rainer Graefe, Jos Tomlow: “Vladimir G. Suchov 1853-1939. Die Kunst der sparsamen Konstruktion.”, 192 S., Deutsche Verlags-Anstalt, Stuttgart, 1990, ISBN 3-421-02984-9.
* [http://www.giovannardierontini.it/ Fausto Giovannardi] : [http://www.costruzioni.net/articoli/Shukhov/Shukhov.pdf "Vladimir G. Shukhov e la leggerezza dell’acciaio"] , Borgo San Lorenzo, 2007.
* "В.Г.Шухов - выдающийся инженер и ученый", Труды Объединенной научной сессии Академии наук СССР, посвященной научному и инженерному творчеству почетного академика В.Г.Шухова. М.: Наука, 1984, 96 с.
* Шухова Е. М.: «Владимир Григорьевич Шухов. Первый инженер России.», 368 стр., Изд. МГТУ, Москва, 2003, ISBN 5-7038-2295-5.
Look at other dictionaries:
Druzhba pipeline — Friendship (Druzhba) pipeline runs through Ukraine and Belarus. Note to the map, port Yuzhnyy is a the Odessa s suburb on the map represents Mykolaiv. The Druzhba pipeline (Russian: нефтепровод «Дружба»; also had been referred as the Friendship… … Wikipedia
Baku–Novorossiysk pipeline — Location of Baku–Novorossiysk pipeline Location Country Azerbaijan, Russia … Wikipedia
Northern Lights (pipeline) — Northern Lights Location of Northern Lights Location Country Russia, Belarus General direction … Wikipedia
Tuapse — ( ru. Туапсе; ad. ТIуапсэ) is a town in Krasnodar Krai, Russia, situated on the northeast shore of the Black Sea, south of Gelendzhik and north of Sochi. It is the administrative center of Tuapsinsky District. Population: ru… … Wikipedia
Tuapse — ▪ Russia city and seaport of Krasnodar kray (region), southwestern Russia. It lies on a sheltered bay of the Black Sea. Founded in 1838 around a fortress established in 1828, it grew in the 20th century as a major ship repairing, oil… … Universalium
List of oil pipelines — This is a list of oil pipelines.Africa* Chad Cameroon pipeline * Petronet * Sumed pipeline * Tazama PipelineAsia* Afghanistan Oil Pipeline (planned) * Alashankou Dushanzi Crude Oil Pipeline * Baku Tbilisi Ceyhan pipeline * Caspian Pipeline… … Wikipedia
Nord Stream — Location of Nord Stream Location Country Russia, Germany General direction … Wikipedia
Vladimir Shukhov — Vladimir Grigoryevich Shukhov ( ru. Владимир Григорьевич Шухов), (OldStyleDate|August 28|1853|August 16 February 2 1939) was a Russian engineer polymath, scientist and architect renowned for his pioneering works on new methods of analysis for… … Wikipedia
Timeline of largest projects in the Russian economy — Moscow International Business Center under construction … Wikipedia
Russia — /rush euh/, n. 1. Also called Russian Empire. Russian, Rossiya. a former empire in E Europe and N and W Asia: overthrown by the Russian Revolution 1917. Cap.: St. Petersburg (1703 1917). 2. See Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. 3. See Russian… … Universalium