- Simon Johnson (security expert)
Simon Johnson is an
information securityexpert, published author, and entrepreneur living in Melbourne, Australia.
He is the author of [http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Booksources&isbn=0072257415 Keep Your Kids Safe on the Internet] , which has gained international attention and won an iParenting Media Award. Since 2004 he has regularly contributed to Australian Personal Computer Magazine.
Simon wrote a chapter entitled “A Guide to Safety, Security and Privacy on the Web” in [http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Booksources&isbn=0749920335 Total Surveillance] by John Parker published by Piatkus Publishing. He has also edited the business and ecommerce chapters in [http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Booksources&isbn=0130308978 Internet and World Wide Web How to Program] by Deitel published by Prentice Hall 2002.
* Media Style Magazine, USA. May 2006.
* KBS Radio, British Columbia, Canada. Feb 2006.
* 92.5 Kiss-FM in Toledo, Ohio, USA. October 11, 2004.
* KCRS-AM with Robert Hallmark. Midland, Texas, USA. October 8, 2004
* [http://www.am920.ca CKNX-AM] with Bryan Allen. Ontario, Canada. October 7, 2004
* [http://www.issuestodayradio.com Issues Today] on KTYM-AM Los Angeles. October 7, 2004
* [http://www.lets-talk-computers.com Let's Talk Computers] , Alan and Sandy. October 1, 2004
* [http://seven.com.au/todaytonight/story/?id=16673 Today Tonight] , Channel 7, Australia. October 1, 2004
* [http://www.wkan.com WKAN-AM] with Mike Tomano. Illinois, USA. September 22, 2004
* [http://www.wobm.com WOBN-FM] , New Jersey, USA. September 21, 2004
* [http://www.publishersweekly.com Publishers Weekly] (USA), September 20, 2004
* 5SE Star FM afternoon show with Ewan Grant. September 30, 2004
* Sonshine FM morning show with Rodney Olsen. September 30, 2004
* Coast FM morning show with Renee Galvin. September 29, 2004
* Eastside Radio drive time with John Honig. September 29, 2004
* 103.2 FM morning show with Joanne Traeger. September 29, 2004
* NOW FM morning show with Danielle Perrett. September 28, 2004
* 4GR with Graham Healy. Brisbane, Australia. September 27, 2004
* ABC Radio South West with Helena Webb. September 27, 2004
* [http://www.kidsuniverse.net.au Kids Universe] , International Children's Festival, Sydney Australia. September 26, 2004
* PC Utilities Magazine. UK. September 25, 2004.
* [http://www.miami.com Miami Herald] , USA. September 18, 2004.
* Australian Personal Computing Magazine, September 2004
* Australian PC Authority, August 2004.
* [http://www.publishersweekly.com Publishers Weekly] (USA), July 2004
* Womans Day, Microsoft Promotion, April 2004
* [http://www.ncasv.org Nevada Coalition Against Sexual Violence] , Spring, 2004
* [http://www.spress.com.au S-Press] , How to stay safe on the Internet. February 17-23, 2004
* The Advertiser, Police bust pedophile ring, Read Feedback. February 13, 2004
* The Sunday Mail, Girls Chat Room Peril. February 8, 2004
* Channel 7 News, Child Safety Online. February 6, 2004
* [http://site.mumsweb.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1037 Mumsweb] , Internet Safety Day. February 6, 2004
* Triple M News, February 6, 2004
* Fox FM News, February 6, 2004
* ATK News (Russia), February 6, 2004
* [http://introweb.ru/inews/news1300.php Introweb] Russia, February 6, 2004
runetRussia, February 6, 2004
* APC, eTax Security Concerns. October 2002.
* Webpronews, New Vulnerabilities for Business This Year. 2001
* Wired, Anna Worm Writer Tells All. February 13, 2001
* Advisor, Trojans Rampant Throughout Company Networks. October 31, 2000
* Newswire, Many others could suffer Microsoft fate. October 30, 2000
* ZDNet News, Microsoft one of many without Trojan protection. October 30, 2000
* Computer Reseller News, E-Trade wide open to hackers. October 16, 2000
* Computer Reseller News, James Riley, Hackers undercover. August 21, 2000
* Computer Reseller News, Shaking up the world of net security. May 29, 2000
* SBS World News, Microsoft talks end in failure, April 2000
* Corporate Risk, Cybercrime - Risk of the 21st Century. March 2000
* ABC Radio - 3LO, Love bug, February 2000
* [http://www.apcmag.com Australian Personal Computer]
* [http://iparenting.com iParenting Media web site]
* [http://www.keepyourkidssafe.com Keep Your Kids Safe on the Internet web site]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.