Armenian Center for National and International Studies
- Armenian Center for National and International Studies
The Armenian Center for National and International Studies ("ACNIS") is an independent research center based in Yerevan. It is the institutional initiative of Raffi K. Hovannisian, Armenia’s former Minister of Foreign Affairs. Founded in 1994. The institution focuses on foreign and public policy issues.
* Hayatsk Yerevanits, Monthly Journal of Public Policy, since 1995.
* Prospects for regional and transregional cooperation and the resolution of conflicts, report.
* Armeni 2020: A strategy paper for development and security (in Armenian), 2002
* Armenian-Azerbaijani relations: Realities and prospects, by Alexander Grigorian,
* Armenia-Turkey: Models of trade and economic relations, by Dr. Toros Torosian,
* The politics of Genocide:State policy and national perceptions, by Dr. Stepan Poghosian; etc.
* [http://www.acnis.am/main/ Official site]
Look at other dictionaries:
Ararat Center for Strategic Research — The ARARAT Center for Strategic Research is a leading Armenian think tank on security issues. It was founded in August 2006 and is led by a Yerevan based historian and political scientist Dr Armen Ayvazyan (official website of Dr Armen Ayvazyan) … Wikipedia
Armenian Genocide denial — Armenian Genocide Background Armenians in the Ottoman Empire … Wikipedia
National Council — may refer to: Contents 1 Conservation 2 Economics 3 Education 4 Politics 4.1 Legislative … Wikipedia
Armenian Genocide — Armenian civilians are marched to a nearby prison i … Wikipedia
Armenian Apostolic Church — One Holy Universal Apostolic Orthodox Armenian Church Official standard of the Catholicos of All Armenians of the Armenian Apostolic Church. Founder The Apostles Bartholomew and Thaddeus … Wikipedia
International School of Boston — Infobox Education in the United States name = The International School of Boston imagesize = motto = Academic Excellence and Bilingual Education in an International Community motto translation = streetaddress = 45 Matignon Road city = Cambridge… … Wikipedia
Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic — Армянская Советская Социалистическая Республика Հայկական Սովետական Սոցիալիստական Հանրապետություն … Wikipedia
International recognition of Kosovo — Kosovo This article is part of the series: Politics and government of Kosovo Political status of Kosovo Declaration of independence … Wikipedia
Armenian genocide — Génocide arménien Histoir … Wikipédia en Français
Denial of the Armenian Genocide — is the assertion that the Armenian Genocide did not occur in the manner or to the extent described by scholarship. The Armenian Genocide is widely acknowledged outside Turkey to have been one of the first modern, systematic genocides, [Ferguson,… … Wikipedia