- Crimson (disambiguation)
Crimson is a colour.
Crimson may also refer to:
- SGI Crimson, a Silicon Graphics computer workstation
- Harvard Crimson, the nickname for the athletic teams of Harvard University
- The Harvard Crimson, the daily student newspaper of Harvard University
- The Florida Tech Crimson, the official student newspaper of Florida Institute of Technology
- Crimson, the code name for Canada in the U.S.'s War Plan Red
- The Crimson Permanent Assurance, a short film that appears before the 1983 Monty Python movie The Meaning of Life
- Crimson, a Java XML parser, which is part of Apache XML Project
- Crimson Editor, a freeware text editor
- Crimson King, a character in Stephen King novels
Comics and animation
- Krim-sun, a character appearing in The Forsaken Dynasty
- Crimson (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics character and S.H.I.E.L.D. agent
- Crimson Dynamo, the name of several villain characters in the Marvel Universe, most of whom have been an enemy of Iron Man
- Crimson Avenger, a name used by several characters in the DC Universe
- Crimson Hero, a manga series by Mitsuba Takanashi
- Crimson (Wildstorm), a 1998 comic series by Humberto Ramos and Brian Augustyn
- Crimson Comics, a Japanese H-Doujinshi "Circle"
- Krimson, the main villain in the Belgian comics series Suske & Wiske (Spike and Suzy)
- Tommy Mercer, American professional wrestler also known by the ring name Crimson.
- Crimson (Alkaline Trio album), by the punk rock group Alkaline Trio in 2005
- Crimson (Edge of Sanity album), by the Swedish melodic death metal group Edge of Sanity in 1996
- crimson (Nanase Aikawa album), by Japanese rock singer Nanase Aikawa in 1998
- Crimson (Sentenced album), by the Finnish heavy metal group Sentenced in 2000
- Crimson (Code Red album)
- Crimson, by singer-songwriter Jon Crosby (from VAST) in 2003, a digital download album
- Crimson 3.x by VAST in 2003
- King Crimson, a progressive rock band
- "The Crimson" (song), a 2004 single from Atreyu's album The Curse
- Crimson Thunder the 2002 album of Swedish power metal band Hammerfall.
- Dream Theater's "A Change of Seasons", the title track from their 1995 EP, opens with a movement entitled "The Crimson Sunrise", and closes with the seventh movement, "The Crimson Sunset".
- Guren is a song by The GazettE. Guren means Crimson in Japanese.
- Crimson Deep is a song by the Finnish soprano Tarja Turunen.
- Crimson Winds is a song by Dark Tranquillity in their album Skydancer.
- The Crimson Pirate, a movie directed by Robert Siodmak, starring Burt Lancaster.
- The Crimson Rivers (Les rivières pourpres) is the title of a movie played by Jean Reno and Vincent Cassel.
- Crimson Tide (film), a movie starring Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington
- Crimson Tide (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.