- Cowper (surname)
Cowper (pronounced Cowper or Cooper depending on family) is a surname of several persons:
- Bob Cowper (born 1940), Australian cricketer
- Charles Cowper (1807–1875), Australian politician
- Edward Alfred Cowper (1819–1893), British mechancial engineer, metallurgist
- Francis Thomas de Grey Cowper, 7th Earl Cowper
- Frank Cadogan Cowper (1877–1958), British artist
- Gerry Cowper (born 1958), British actress
- Nicola Cowper (born 1967), British actress
- Richard Cowper, pseudonym of John Middleton Murry, Jr.
- Spencer Cowper (1670–1728), British MP and barrister
- Steve Camberling Cowper (born 1938), American politician and governor of Alaska
- William Cowper of Galloway (1568–1619), bishop
- William Cowper (1731–1800), English poet and hymnodist
- William Cowper, 1st Earl Cowper (1665–1723), Lord Chancellor of England
- William Cowper (anatomist), English anatomist (1666–1709), see also Cowper's gland and Cowper's fluid
- William Cowper-Temple, 1st Baron Mount Temple (1811–1888), British politician and courtier
- Earl Cowper, a title in the Peerage of Great Britain
This page or section lists people with the surname Cowper. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.