- Mountains and Rivers Without End (disambiguation)
Mountains and Rivers Without End is a title applied to several Asian paintings and other artworks, and to western works inspired by these paintings.
- Mountains and Rivers Without End is a chamber symphony by the American composer Alan Hovhaness.
- Mountains and Rivers Without End is also the title of a suite for Piano and Cello, written by American composer Philip Aaberg. It was premiered in 1999 by The Mistral Duo, Thad Suits, cello, and Su Suits, piano, and was commissioned by them. The titles of the 4 movements are: Invocation, Artifacts, Wovoca's Hat,soft breath, world-wide, of night and day....the road.
- Endless Streams and Mountains is a silk scroll painting by the Korean artist Yi In-Mun
- ^ www.sweetgrassmusic.com
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.