- Marie Tulip
She taught courses in feminism and religion at the University of New South Wales. She worked at the Commission for the Status of Women of what was then the Australian Council of Churches (now the National Council of Churches in Australia). She was an editor of the feminist religious magazine Magdalene.
- Hut Poems: 1978-1998 Cerberus Press, Glebe (NSW), 1999
- Liberation theology and feminism (with Jean Skuse and Basil Moore), Australian Council of Churches, N.S.W. State Council, Commission on the Status of Women, 1975?
- Knowing Otherwise - Feminism, Women and Religion (with Erin White), David Lovell Publishing, Melbourne, 1991 ISBN 1-86355-005-4
- Seven generations of a Queensland family :a memoir Glebe (NSW), 2004
- Women in a Man's Church: Changes in the Status of Women in the Uniting Church in Australia, 1977-1983, Commission on the Status of Women of the Australian Council of Churches (NSW), ISBN 0858210398
This article about a theologian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.